Most people when thinking about SonyPhones consider them to be overpriced but with its power-packed inside, it is a very good deal. The quality of hardware Sony packs under the hood is incredible in itself.
Some rumours are at times too good to be true, but with the modest update to the Xperia Z flagship, the SonyXperia P2 borrows the transparent strip of its predecessors and adds beauty with its super thin bezels. There is a world beyond our screens which help people connect with devices, Xperia is opening up new ways of communication so that one could live more creatively.
This set of Sony Xperia phones features a 5.2” display with a screen resolution of Full HD display along with Android Lollipop operating system. This sophisticated device is said to be powered by Quad core, 1.9 GHz processor paired with 3 GB of RAM. As far as battery related concerns, one could be very much satisfied with its 4240 mAh capacity.
Looking for the best mobile coupons which would help you get this phone at an affordable rate then you have come to the right place.
Things to watch out for in Xperia P2
The screen glass will be bevelled at the edges at a very less thickness of merely 0.8 mm. The Sony Xperia P2 may be sounding very thick to you now but it’s a huge payoff. It’s TRILUMINOUS full HD display which is slightly bevelled at the edges to leave the user mesmerized with the TV-like viewing experience. It features CorningGorilla Glass 3 protection and has a curved rear panel.
Sony will allegedly remodel the camera that hasn’t seen a major upgrade since the Xperia Z1. The new camera is said to have an Exmor RS sensor of the same size (1/2.3”) but at a lower resolution of 12MP which means bigger pixels. Xperia P2 will feature a Sony G OSS lens, which essentially means image optical stabilization with a wide angle lens of 25mm and f/2.0 aperture and there is also a dual-LED flash. The camera can record 2160p video.
For still photography ISO will range from 64 to 35,600 and 12-bit RAW. Its Exmor-R CMOS sensor had the ability to record 4k video at 30fps. No matter what one is doing Xperia puts up great efforts to get those breathtaking moments at your fingertips. Xperia makes sure that you know all the secrets behind beautiful smartphonephotography so that one is ready wherever and whenever the inspiration strikes.The Camera for a selfie is slated to be a 5.1MP/1080p shooter.
- Camera Features: It has got digital zoom and automatic face detection which makes it easier to focus and take better photos and cherish our moments. It has also got a touch to focus option which is great when one wants to take macro and bokeh images and only wants to focus on something of their choice.
- Image resolution: 4000×3000 Pixels which is an awesome deal.
- Autofocus: YES, It also comes with this feature.
- Shooting Modes: These modes will let you capture the moment with every specific detail in HDR mode which is also known as High Dynamic Range.
- Flash: Yes this phone also features dual LED flash.
Operating system and processors
The SonyXperia P2 will be powered a Snapdragon 810 chipset that may look slightly downclocked- the four big A57 cores are listed at 1.9GHz instead of the usual 2GHz which may add up more reign to the heat. The phone will have 32GB ROM but the status of expansion slot is still unclear. However, it is packed with 3GB of RAM.
There seem to be no stereo speakers in sight till now, but the transparent strip below the screen will probably be very much illuminated like that on the original Xperia P, which is a very much active design element. The Xperia P also had a metal back too but as per now, there is no image concerning the back of P2 which shows that it has also got the same.
PROS of the Xperia P2
- Superb display with bevelled edges which gives a very stylish look
- Powerful Performance with its great processor
- Latest Android OS ( Lollipop )
- Excellent Camera Quality for both stable image and videography.
- Excellent battery backup
Cons of the Sony Xperia P2
- No Octacore CPU which could have added excellence to it
- Expensive- It might cost you a fortune.
This phone Sony Xperia P2 is a stunning mid-range smartphone with the main attraction being its superb display with bevelled edges which adds to its beauty.According to gsm arena this is a compact phone with a great camera. It is also packed with the super powerful performance of the battery and impresses every individual with its cameras but stands out from its competitors mainly due to its powerful and huge battery.
It can be connected via 3G, 4G, GPS/A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.1, GLONASS, USB port and Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi: Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Yes v4.1
- USB connectivity: microUSB0
- Network Support: 4G (does not support Indian Bands), 3G and 2G are only supported in India.
- GPS: Yes the Sony Xperia P2 has got A-GPS, Glonass.
- SIM 1: 3G bands: UMTS 1900/ 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz 2G Bands: GSM 1800/ 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS: Available EDGE: Also Available
- SIM 2: 2G bands: GSM 1800/1900/850/900 MHz
It has got a very impressive display which gives an awesome experience in watching videos or movies. It has also got speakers and an audio jack 3.5 mm to connect headphones or earphones or speakers.
Buying Xperia P2
Follow these simple steps to get your hands on the Xperia P2.
Log in to Flipkart and Amazon.
Search for the Sony Xperia P2
Select your favourite model and proceed.
Click buy now and enter the delivery address.
Proceed to pay.
Pay using the various online Payment options available or choose cash on delivery.The e commerce sites often provide you with mobile coupons that would help you to enjoy discounts on your product. So, while choosing the payment mode, also provide the coupon code.
After choosing your payment mode, you’ll receive an email and an SMS confirming your order.
It comes packed with other sensors which are also very necessary these days such as Light sensors, proximity sensor, accelerometer, and compass which are beneficent in their own way. The phone comes up with very less thickness of about 10.9 mm and width of about 67.2 mm and a height of about 137.3 mm.
The new feature phone of Sony named Sony Xperia P2 sounds like a dream phone so far with a very few catches- the biggest of which is that it might all be a fan-made a concept for sure.