In the last year, a massive number of smartphones were launched by different mobile manufacturers. The list of best smartphones is also enormous, having many options will always create confusion in the minds of the consumer. If you go to any online store, you’ll find tons of phones in almost any price segment. You may get confused by seeing the specifications and may end up choosing a crappy device. So here is a list of Top 5 Best Smartphones for all user which will help you in choosing the device.
Top 5 Best Smartphone for all user
- Lenovo K6 Note: Lenovo is a well known chinese brands which provide killer smartphones to the consumers. K6 Note is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor packed with 3GB of ram. This device does the job pretty fairly; the device comes with a 16 Megapixel camera placed on the back and a 8 Megapixel camera on the front. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0, and comes with a huge 4,000 Mah battery which will last long more than a day even with intense usage. You should definitely take this device into the account before making a choice.
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus: Here is another beast by a popular Chinese brand which holds a strong grip over the indian market. Mi 5s Plus was launched in September, the device is powered by 2.35GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor which is packed with 4 GB of ram. One with this device will face no lags while doing heavy gaming or stuff. The device comes with a 13-megapixel rear shooter and a 4 Megapixel camera placed on the front for selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy j5 Prime: Samsung is one of the top brand and is known as the most trusted brand al over the world. The device runs Android 6.0 out of the box and is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core packed with 2 Gb of ram. Galaxy J5 Prime comes with a 13 Megapixel camera and a 5 Megapixel shooter on the front. It performs well in the hands, a good choice for anyone who is looking for a decent smartphone with decent pricing.
- LeEco Le Max 2: LeEco is another chinese brand and known for providing cutting edge technology in their products. Le Max 2 is a great device to look forward, the device is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor packed with 4 Gb of ram. Looking for a good camera? Le max two comes with a 21 Megapixel camera placed on the back which captures excellent photos, and a 8 Megapixel camera placed on the front for selfies.
- Reliance Jio Lyf Wind 6: Recently Reliance also jumped in the smartphones market and had produced a good amount of affordable smartphones. Lyf Wind 6 is powered by 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor packed with 1Gb of ram. Both the cameras of the device are a 5-megapixel shooters which are capable of capturing good photos in good lighting conditions. The device is powered by a 2250 mah battery which will last long at least for a day even with intense usage.